Thursday, September 27, 2012

thrifty thursday hair dye

Hey everyone I hope you are having a great week.  Mindy and I have both been very busy getting ready for the craft show only a little over 2 weeks to go.  Mindy and I did manage to get our booth next to each other for the first show.  So we our both very excited about that. 

Okay now to the thrifty part of this post.  I was at the dollar tree the other day.  And when I go in there I have to walk down every isle in the place.  Well while we were walking along I saw that they had hair dye.  I was very surprised and I decided to try one.  Since I always dye my hair red I went for the Medium Auburn 3RV. 




Well I decided to try in on Sunday.  I got the best surprise on my life.  Now you have to understand I have always wanted my hair to be the color of a shine copper penny.  I am just to cheap to pay someone 40 or 50 dollars every 6 weeks to get the color.  So I was really surprised when I dried my hair to find that it was the color I have always wanted.

Not a very good picture of me but I love the color.  I love it so much that I had Scott stop and buy everylast one they had.  I got 9 boxes.  I was afraid they would run out and I love the color.  And for $1.00 a box you cant bet it. 

I hope everone has a great rest of the week.  Tomorrow is Friday. Yes!!!!
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment