Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Whatever Wednesday ( Unreal Candy Bars)

I am not sure how many of you have heard of Unreal Candy Bars. They are a new candy bar out in stores. They have no corn syrup,no partially hydrogenated oil,no artificial ingredients, no GMO's, no preservative's and a low glycemic index.
I am a member of Bzz Agent (https://www.bzzagent.com/) which means I recieve products free in the mail to try and tell people about. I then send them reports on what kind of feedback people gave me about the product. Anyone can join and it is a wonderful sight!
Onto the candy bars though. I received the Unreal Candy Bars coupons from Bzz Agent. I was excited to try them and found them here in Indiana at Walgreens and CVS. I tried 3 different kinds and want to tell you my opinion of them.
The first candy I tried was the bar that is like Snickers.

It was really good. Not quite as much Carmel but still really good.
Then I tried the one that is like peanut M&M's


These were good to. You can tell how different the colors are due to all the junk they leave out.
Last I tried the candies that are like regular M&M's

You can see the colors are dark again but the tasted great.

I still don't think that any candy is healthy for you but if you want to splurge and eat some or if the kids are bothering you at the checkout then I think the Unreal Candy Bars area a great choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment