Wednesday, September 5, 2012

what ever Wednesday update on craft room

I am sure you all remember the pictures I posted a few weeks back of my craftroom and how messy it was.  Well I have been trying to get it organized.  Here are pictures taken today.  I think it is looking a lot better.  Still have more to do but at least I can find most things in there.  All butt the yoyo's I made a long time ago and could not decide what to do with them.  Now I have an idea for them and cant find them.  Is't that how it always goes. Well on to the pictures

Scott put up a peg board for me

remember this from Mindy and my ladies day out thrifting now it hold braclets



medication bottles now hold beads for jewlery making


suitcases in the closet are great storage ideas also

No comments:

Post a Comment