Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Whatever Wednesday ( Apple Muffins )

 I was trying to find a new recipe to use up some of these apples that I still have. I came across one on Pintrest, changed it to fit me a little better and I have to say they are yummy!! These could be frozen and thawed out a couple at a time for breakfast or a snack.
Apple Muffins

2 cups sugar
 2 eggs
1 cup oil
1 Tablespoon vanilla
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 cups peeled, cored, diced apples Brown sugar for topping
Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin pan with paper liners.
Mix all ingredients together. Fill muffin liners almost to the top of the liner and then sprinkle with brown sugar.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-24 minutes. I got 24 muffins out of my batch.

I got bored an made a apple pie to.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment