Monday, September 24, 2012

make it monday Getting your name out there

Hey everyone remember last week when I said I got in my first craft show well I was accepted to all 3 that I applied for.  I want to use the craft show to help promote our etsy shop and our blog.  So I was trying to think of ways to do this.  This is what I came up with Business cards, address label to place on bags, earring cards, and necklace cards with our information on them.  I wanted them to look a lot like our blog banner.  But I have to say I am cheap so didn't want to use my all my red ink to get the pink back ground so I found a cheaper way to do this does take a little extra time but not much.






these are the business cards.  I used the templates in word to do these

these are the address labels I messed up a few of these before getting them right the paper said to print them out on paper before hand to get the spacing right I would print it and think it was right but it was not right the first two tried but now I have it right.   
  Next I made ear cards I just used the 2 inch wide X 4 inch long template in word .
make sure you put your information on the bottom half of the cards.  I know this from experience I did a couple of pages wrong.  that is how I ended up with Necklace cards.
.

like I said I was wanting to have them end up with a pink background so I found this cheap ink pad a walmart only $1.00

at first I was just stamping all over the page with the ink pad to give it random color.  These turned out pretty good.
 Then one of the little girls I babysit for asked me if I had tried a stamp.  And that gave me an idea.  I had this floral stamp.  I didn't want to have a floral design so I stamped all over in a random patten

this is what I got I think they look really good. 


So I am going to try and use these to help get our name out there.  Wish us luck
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment