Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thrifty Thursday ( Fabric Rings)

I was bored today and was trying to think of a craft to do with all these small fabric scraps I have. I found an idea on Pintrest and changed it to fit me. This is what I came up.

First thing you need to do is cut a small piece of thin elastic. I didn't really measure it, I just wrapped it around my daughters finger.
Next cut a thin strip of fabric from your scraps.
Sew the ends of your elastic together and then sew one end of the fabric on.
Wrap the fabric around the elastic and then sew the other end of the fabric so that it is secure.
Use whatever kind of bead you have to decorate it.
Make sure you trim all the loose edges off (  I forgot to take pictures after I did that)
These take no time at all to make and are really cheap! My girls loved them !






No comments:

Post a Comment