Monday, September 17, 2012

Make it Monday beaded bobby pins

Hey everyone Stephanie here.  I am so excited I just got the notice that I got in to my first craft show ever.  Mindy has been doing craft shows with her daughters girl scout leader for over a year now and has been trying to talk me in to trying one or two.  I finally decided this was the year to go for it.  I am never going to know if my jewelry will sell unless I try.  So I have signed up for 3 shows.  This is the only one I know for sure on.  But it a start.  I am really excited.   I have been making lots of new stuff lately. 
Today I made these beaded bobby pins.  They are made with glass beads, thin copper wires, and of course bobby pins.  All I did was wrap some wire around the bend in the bobby pin.  Add a bead to the wire push it down to the bobby pin and wrap the wire around the bobby pin to secure the bead.  Keep repeating this till you have beads all the way to the end of the bobby pin.  I then took the wire and wrapped it back up the bobby pin going in between each bead.  Then tuck the end of your wire back in to your wrapping making sure there are no sharp or pointy wires sticking out.
See I said it was easy just takes a little time and if you are like me reading glasses.(ha ha)
I hope everyone has a great night.  If you have any question feel free to ask.
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment