Tuesday, October 2, 2012

make it monday earring display

Welcome to make it Monday Sorry I am a day late.  I had a very busy day yesterday.  Mindy had surgery yesterday.  She was doing pretty good last time I talked to her last night.  She was hurting but that is to be expected.  Hopefully she will be feeling better today.  She has to stay in the hospital for at least 23 hours.  So she should be home later today.
Then we had our son and his girlfriend here till about 9:30.  It was so nice to see them.  They will be coming back over on Thursday.

okay on with the post today I am going to tell you how I made a recycled jewelry display.  I have had the shutters in my garage for ever I just couldn't decided what to do with them.  Well I finally decided.  They will be great for displaying earrings.

Scott cut me 4 pieces of wood with 45 degree angels on each side. 

then I got to use my favorite power tool the Nail gun .

I nailed the wood to the shutters

now they stand up.

I nailed one the wrong way so I decided to do 2 that was and 2 the other way.
I did learn a valuable lesson by working on them outside.  They are going to need something to weight them down or they will blow over.  I will post more pictures of them in use at the craft show.
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment