Monday, October 15, 2012

Make-It-Monday ( Bat Bags)

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Stephanie and I did the craft show on Saturday and I slept most of the day Sunday ( Surgery went well but it is only 2 weeks today and for some reason I am so tired right now). Anyways one of the things I had at the craft show were these little bat bags. I stuffed them full of candy. They would be cute to make for a class party or to give out so the special little kids in your life.
First cut out 2 squares and 2 wings. Pin it together.
Using you sewing machine sew together, leaving the top of the bat open so you can fill with goodies.
Cut out some shapes for your face and hot glue on.
You could add a little string on the top if you wanted so it could be carried around. This is a great project for kids to make also. Instead of sewing you can hot glue.


No comments:

Post a Comment