Monday, October 8, 2012

Make-It-Monday ( Burp Cloths)

I am still not very good at sewing so I decided to make some burp cloths up for our craft show this coming Saturday. They are very easy and great for those of us who who are still working on our sewing skills.

First you need to make your self a pattern, have 2 pieces of fabric and thread to match..

To make a pattern you can find one to print off online or trace one that you already have.
Trace your pattern on the fabric ( for the bottom of the burp cloth I used more of a fleece material for the top half I used cotton) If you only trace part of the cloth make sure you cut on the fold.

Turning your fabric inside out sew on sewing machine around outer edge. make sure you leave a small opening to turn your burp cloth right side out.
Sew the small opening shut and your done!


It is fun to make lots of different patterns. I was just using up scraps that I had.






No comments:

Post a Comment