Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Whatever Wednesday ( Happy Halloween)

I hope that everyone has a safe Halloween. I know my kids are so excited to go out tonight. If only if wasn't so cold and windy here in Indiana.
Last Saturday I helped host a Halloween Party for Girl Scouts. Today I am posting pictures from it. Enjoy -Mindy

We did a bucket toss game.
They decorated pumpkin cookies with orange icing and candy corn.
We did another games where they picked a number and won tickets ( which they cashed inf or prizes later)
We did a Mystery Bucket.
and a craft. Pumpkin Picture Frames.
Of course we had to do a sucker tree but we used a pumpkin for it.
We set up a background to take pictures of everyone.
They turned out so cute.
After they played games they got to turn in their tickets for prizes.

Overall it went really well and I think all the girls had fun!



















No comments:

Post a Comment