Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Perfect Tortilla Pan Set

I have tired making baked taco salad bowls off and on for years.  They have turned out okay but still not great.  And I really do love taco salads in a tortilla bowl.  Well last Saturday Scott's dad and his wife were here for the weekend and we decided to go shopping.  First we went to a very nice goodwill store about 35 minutes from our home.  I love to shop at goodwill our oldest so picked up a nice flat screen monitor for about 15 dollars.  Since us girls got to shop there the men wanted to go to Fry's Electronics Store.  Don't even let me start talking about that place All I will say is it is Huge!



 
Okay while we were there I saw the Perfect Tortilla Pan Set.  And being the as seen on TV people that we are Scott and I decided to try it.  Well let me tell you they work great.  I have never seen a better tortilla bowl except in a restaurant.  Plus it was baked not fried so much better for me. 
 
First you just press the tortilla in to the pan it is so easy much better than trying to press them around a bowl and no oil needed. 
 
Then you put them in a preheated 400 degree oven for 10 minutes
 
 
 
 
This is what you come out with a perfectly shaped bowl that is crispy and delicious.
You are suppose to let them cool for about 10 minutes.
 
 
 
 
Then you just fill it with all you yummy taco salad ingredients and you are ready to eat
 
 
I hope you get a chance to try these out they are well worth the money .  I will let you know how well the hold up over time. 
 
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment