Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tasty Tuesday (Spaghetti Inside Garlic Bread)

We eat a lot of spaghetti in my house. I love it and it is cheap and filling for everyone. Of course I have to make garlic bread with the spaghetti so when I saw this recipe I had to try it. I changed it a little to fit my family and it would be easy to change to fit yours to!

First you need a frozen loaf of bread, thawed out
Roll it out using a rolling pin. I used some non stick spray on the counter to help it from sticking.
Once it is rolled out I covered it with some saran wrap to keep it moist. While it was covered I cooked my spaghetti and browned my ground beef.

Uncover your dough and cut slits up both sides. Put on your cookie sheet
Add your cooked spaghetti and ground beef down the middle. I topped mine with mozzarella and parmesean cheese.
Criss cross your dough giving a braid effect.

Brush your dough with a egg white. I then sprinkled it with some more parmesan cheese and soem garlic powder.
Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment