Monday, January 21, 2013

Paper snowflakes

It was snowing here most of the morning.  And all the children for home childcare were here.  So I decided to make a old but fun craft Paper Snowflakes.  We used coffee filters to make our snow flakes.  We folded them in half then in half again then one more fold in half so that we ended up with a triangle.  Then we all set to cutting we used scissors that were just plain and some with different shaped blades on them so we got some very interesting snow flakes. 



The children them had a lot of fun making it snow in the playroom by throwing them up in the air over and over.  I did not get a picture of that I was having to much fun watching them.

After they were done and had left for the day I taped them up all over the room now we have a snowflake room .

 
I have to say I am really enjoying having a play room for the children.  After 9 years of running a home childcare this is the first time I have been able to dedicate a room just to childcare.  Don't get me wrong they still play all over the house but it nice at the end of the day to be able to close the door and be done for the day. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment