Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tasty Tuesday ( Italian Chicken)

I had some chicken breasts thawed out last night and wasn't sure what I wanted to do with them. I finally came up withe this recipe and all I can say is WOW! They were awesome. Great flavor and very moist. If you like Italian dressing then you will want to try this recipe!

Italian Chicken

6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 bottle of Italian dressing ( I like the Kraft Zesty Italian)
2 packages of dry Italian dressing mix ( you may need more or less depending on how big your chicken is)

Marinate your chicken in the Italian dressing. I let mine sit for about 15 minutes. Next dip your chicken in the dry Italian dressing. Place in baking dish. I poured the rest of the liquid dressing over the top of this but that is up to you if you want to do that. Bake for 1 hour at 350.


No comments:

Post a Comment