Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thrifty Thursday Body Scrub From the pantry




Hello everyone if you are like me you get really dry skin in the winter.  I have been itching like crazy because of dry skin.  So I decided to do something about it.  I made a body scrub using 3 simple ingredients that you probably have In your pantry right now.

Recipe
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup olive oil
a few drops extract in your favorite sent.

Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.  If it is not moist enough add a little more olive oil.  Mine was fine with just the 1/4 cup. Then store in a plastic container in the shower. Scrub your body with it next time you shower it helps remove dead dry skin and add traps in much need moister from the oil.

This was so easy I let the children I babysit make some for their mom for her upcoming birthday.
these would make great gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment