Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tasty Tuesday ( Breakfast Pizza and Sandwiches)

I was cleaning out my refrigerator this morning and saw that I had 2 cans of crescent rolls and a dozen eggs that were going to expire this week. Yesterday Craig and I had cleaned out the pantry and I couldn't believe how much food we threw away that had expired. Not wanting to throw anything else away I decided to go ahead and make some stuff up. First I made a breakfast pizza ( well kind of , I am just not sure what else to call it lol) and then I made up some bacon, egg and cheese crescent sandwiches.

For the pizza I took one can of crescent rolls and spread them out of a pizza pan. You can top it with anything you would like but I used bacon, egg and cheese.
I then folded over the top part of the crescent.
Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes.

Cut and serve!

For the sandwiches I just unrolled each of the crescent rolls and topped with bacon, egg and cheese, Roll back up and bake at 375 for 10 minutes.

You could freeze these or just make them up and heat them over for breakfast all week. I am not a big breakfast person but these both were really good and so easy to make!
-Mindy



No comments:

Post a Comment