Thursday, August 16, 2012

thrifty Thursday I have a craft room !!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone I know this isn't really a thrifty Thursday but I have to let everyone know that I now have a craft room.  I just got most of my stuff moved in this last week.  Now comes the hard part organizing it.  As you all can tell from reading this blog I dabble in a lot of different craft mediums.  So I am going to have to find a way to store everything by craft type and still make everything easy to get to. I also need to find Cheap ideas for storage. 
I also thought if I posted this on the blog it would motivate me to hurry up and get it organized.  So everyone out there in blog land if you have any cheep organization ideas for me please let me know.

This is what it looks like now so anything will be a improvement.







No comments:

Post a Comment