Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pinterst for your cell phone


Okay so the other day I was doing a search for Pinterest.  I know I should have it bookmarked as much as I go there.  I just have never got around to it.  So like I said I had Googled Pinterest and was getting ready to click on the link when I saw a link that said Pinterest for your android phone.  I decided to go check it out.  Well you have to go through what ever market you have on your phone to download it but it is a free app.  So I when and down loaded it thinking if I didn't like it I would just uninstall it.  Well let me tell you there will be no uninstalling on my phone.  I love it !!!!!!!  You can do everything you do on the computer but it is now mobile.  Which I love.  Of course it is not helping with my pinning addiction but we all have to have are vices right.  Here is a picture my husband took with his phone of my phone on Pinterest.  
 
Now I am thinking of putting it on my tablet as well.  So if you are as hooked on pinterest as I am go check out your app store for this great app.

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment