Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week Day 1 and 2

Next week is Teachers Appreciation Week. I am in charge of it for my daughters school and I finally had a chance to go shopping yesterday to buy everything.We have 26 teachers in my daughters elementary school and I wanted to have some fun with it. I made of list of some of the ideas that I liked and then with school credit card in hand, off I went to Wal-Mart ( it is so much fun to shop when you aren't using your own money lol) Here is what my dining room table looked like when I got everything unloaded.

Each day I am going to share a new idea with you. I am sure you have seen a couple of these ideas a million times ( but I am going to show you anyways!) but there may be a few new ones in the mix
Since I didn't get to share an idea with you yesterday I am going to share 2 with you today. These are 2 of the more common ones. This will be the gifts I deliver the first and second day.
The first day I am taking in donuts. This is such a easy and cheap idea and I am sure any teacher would love to get some breakfast ( ecspecially if it is chocolate!)




For day 2 I am sending in bags of unpopped popcorn. Again I am sure you have seen this before but I still think it is a cute idea!

Check back tomorrow for another idea. I will also be sharing some ideas for teacher assistants this week also.

No comments:

Post a Comment