Monday, April 8, 2013

Stephanie here

Hey everyone I haven't been on here for a while.  And I probably will not be on here a lot in the next few months.  Mindy will be covering for me.  I lost my husband on March 21st.  He was in a wreck and never regained conciseness.  So I have had a hard year and a half first our son now my husband.  My other 2 boys have been such a blessing to me coming home to help with anything and everything I need.  I have a lot to get done in the next few months.   Sorting through stuff, Selling my home, packing and buying a new home in Paducah KY.  Mindy is being such a great friend through all of this even though I am going to be moving away from her. 
We will be making a trip to Paducah next weekend to look at homes.  My family and his are all there except are boys but they are young and just starting out in the world as men.  So you never know where they will end up.  I am going to miss them very much but I know we will visit a lot and I think I need to be surrounded by my Parents and Scotts parents during this time.  So please understand if there is not a lot of blogging this next few months.
Belove is a picture of my wonderful husband and the dog that I got for moters day last year.  She was the daughter he never had. 

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment