Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Smurf Party!

Life sure has been busy here lately. I am looking forward to summer and things slowing down some!
Last week my youngest daughter Katie turned 5. She really loves the smurfs so that was the theme of her party, Now if your kids are into smurfs you know that it is impossible to find anything with them on it. I lucked out and found a tablecloth and plates at Party City. As for the cake, it had to be made at home.
The day before her birthday she got to have a party at Preschool. Our local Kroger store had smurf rings so they put them on top of cupcakes for me. Everything that is sent in to preschool has to be store bought.

For her game I took in a pinata
It was so heavy that when Katie hit it , it fell to the floor....oops lol
It was okay, we put it on a chair and the kids still loved hitting it!
The Saturday following her birthday we got to do a party at home. I think she had a good time!




Next year she can start having friends over for a party...that is always a lot of fun.
Saturday I am hosting a Mother /Daughter banquet for Girl Scouts. We have a rock star theme going on. I will have lots of pictures to share for that one.




No comments:

Post a Comment