Monday, March 4, 2013

Super easy and cheap craft show display


So Scott and I where shopping the other day and he got the crackers he wanted to try well when I opened the box I was left with this.  My first thought was it would make A GREAT DISPLAY BOX.  Not really great for jewelry but for something.  Then I thought about Mindy and some of the stuff she sells at craft shows would be great in this. 



 
 
 
So I got out the old stand by Mod podge and some paper and in less than ten minutes I had something that I think she will like.
 

Here is what I did first I put to pieces of paper together blank sides facing each other
 
 
 then I just free hand cut it with scissors leaving a little space around the box. 

 
 
 
 I then cut the pieces for the back and front.  Like so.



I then started mod podgeing starting with the back then the sides and last the front.
 
I didn't do the insides right now the box can fold up for easy storage.  Mindy can decided if she want to do the inside of the box.
 
this is what I ended up with
 
sorry the mod podge is still wet but I wanted to get this up today.
 
Stephanie
 



No comments:

Post a Comment