Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dr Suess Birthday Ideas

As most of us who work with young children know Dr Seuss's birthday is Saturday March 2nd.  We are talking about Dr.Seuss all this week.  And reading lots of his books.  I was even able to find some really cool games for us to play.  All I did was go on google and search for Dr Seuss craft ideas and I ended up at about.com the has links to lots of stuff.  Here are a few pictures of the games I found.

a maze

 cat in the hat tic tac toe

the lorax dominoes

green eggs and ham tic tac toe

I had my older child in childcare here color the ones that needed to be colored.  Then I cut them out and laminated them and re cut them out so that they would last more than a few day.  I may put velcro on the tic tac toe games. 

There are also links to more mazes and find the difference pages. So if you are looking for fun simple Dr Seuss ideas check these out.
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment