Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tasty Tuesday ( Golden Baked Chicken)

I tried this recipe for the first time the other night. Everyone in my family seemed to enjoy it. It was easy to make and since it bakes for so long, it kept my house warm on a cold day!
~Mindy

Golden Baked Chicken

2 cups mashed potato flakes
3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tbsp parsley flakes
1 tbsp paprika ( I didn't have any so I left it out)
3/4 tsp garlic salt
3/4 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp pepper
Chicken- I used boneless skinless chicken breasts but you can use whatever you want
1 cup butter, melted

In a bowl, combine potato flakes, parmesan cheese, parsley, paprika, garlic salt, onion powder and pepper
Dip chicken into butter, then into potato flake mixture. Place on a greased pan and bake at 375 for 50-60 min.




.
This serves 12 people. I am unsure where I got the recipe from. I had it written down on a index card


No comments:

Post a Comment