Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Freezer Friday (Marvelous Italian Mini Meatloaves)

I have a index box full of recipes that I have copied from various places ( books, magazines etc). Every once in awhile I go through it to find something new to make. I came across this recipe and decided to try it. I am not a big meatloaf fan at all so it was kind of surprising that I made it. I am glad I did though because we all loved it! It was easy to make and you can freeze them with no problem!



1 pd ground beef
1 pkg Stove Top Stuffing Mix
1 cup water
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
3/4 cup spaghetti sauce
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 375. mix meat, stuffing mix, 1 cup water and 1 tsp Italian seasoning until well blended
Press into 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray; make an indentation in the center of each with a spoon.
Spoon spaghetti sauce into center of each meatloaf.
Bake 30 minutes.
Top with cheese, bake 5 minutes






No comments:

Post a Comment