Saturday, March 23, 2013

Crockpot Pineapple Upside Down Cake

I was looking for something different to make and I had came across a recipe on pinterest to make a Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the crcokpot. I can honestly say I was a little leary but I wanted to try it. I changed the recipe around a little bit so this is what I came up.

Crockpot Pineapple Upside Down Cake

1 box yellow cake mix
3 eggs
1 1/3 cup pineapple juice
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 can pineapple rings
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 can maraschino cherries

Spray your crockpot with non stick spray. Take 1 cup brown sugar and cover the bottom of the crockpot evenly. Add pineapple slices on top of that and put a cherry inside each pineapple slice. In a bowl, mix eggs, butter, oil, pineapple juice, and cake mix. Layer over pineapple. Bake on high about 2 hours. When it is done  let the cake cool down and flip out onto a plate if desired. ( I sprayed mine pretty well and I only had a little piece stick.)



No comments:

Post a Comment