Thursday, November 8, 2012

Whatever Wednesday (Flavored Pringles)

I went to Kroger last week and saw these pringles. I thought they sounded interesting so I picked up a couple cans. One is Cinnamon and Sugar and the other is White Chocolate Peppermint.
I finally tried them them tonight so I thought I would give you my opinion. The cinnamon and sugar were okay. It doesn't have a very strong flavor to it..it could use a lot more cinnamon in my opinion. The white chocolate peppermint through me off when I opened it. It looks just like a regular pringle. I thought it would be dipped in white chocolate or at least see some peppermint on it.The taste was interesting to say the least. I really didn't care for it. The peppermint flavor was strong but didn't remind me of candy canes at all lol. More like mouthwash. I tasted no chocolate at all to it. I don't think I will be buying these again.

No comments:

Post a Comment