Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Childrens Christmas Day1- Christmas cards






Stephanie here
Okay as most of you know I run a home childcare.  We are all excited here getting ready for Christmas.  I have lots of Christmas Crafts and Activities planned for the next few weeks.  And I thought I would share them here with everyone.
This week we are doing Christmas Cards.  Here are the ones we did for day 1
These cards are so simple that most children over 5 or 6 should be able to do them on their own.




first I printed some ornament shapes out on regular printer paper and cut them out
then I had the children glue strips of construction paper all over them





then I  cut off the excess paper since I have mosly little people older chldren would have no problem doing this. 

this is how it will look with the paper all trimmed



I made simple cards by cutting card stock in half then folding each cut piece in half.

then let the children glue the ornaments on to their cards.

Now their parents have some homemade cards to give to grandparents and other special people. 


Enter the word MERRYCHRISTMAS in our etsy shop for 50 % off!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/twocraftingmoms?ref=em

No comments:

Post a Comment