Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tasty Tuesday Beaded Serving spoon and fork

Hello Everyone


Sorry No recipe tonight.  But I got a little craft/Christmas gift for you tonight.  Mindy told me about these a few weeks ago.  And I finally got around to making them.  These are for a friend for Christmas.  They are very easy and really cutie.

I went to the dollar tree and got this serving spoon and fork.

I already had beads and wire from making jewelry so all I spent was $2.00 but it would not cost very much for the supplies.



All you have to do is cut about a arms length of wire and start wrapping it around the serving items.  I start at the back.  Then add beads as I get to the front. And keep wrapping down as far as you want the beads to go.  I think next time I will go farther down.   


when you get as far down as you want to go work you way back up to the top the same way you did.
Next tuck the wire ends in so there is no sharp edges.  So simple and I think a nice gift. 
Now the big question should I make a set for Mindy or should I let her figure out how to make them herself?  HA HA

Hope you guys like this idea if you have any questions please feel free to ask.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment