Friday, December 7, 2012

Cool Whip Cookies

I decided to start on my baking for the year and made some cookies today. I had came across a recipe for cool whip cookies and they looked really easy so I decided to try something new this year. At first I didn't think they were going to turn out, the dough is very dry and hard to form into balls. It is worth the effort though because they came out tasting really yummy!
Cool Whip Cookies

  • 1 package (18.25 Oz. Box) Cake Mix
  • 1 cup Cool Whip
  • 1 whole Large Egg
  • 1 cup Powdered Sugar
 Set oven to 350 degrees.

Mix all ingredients, except powdered sugar.

 Roll a spoonful of dough in powdered sugar.

 Place on a cookie sheet and bake for about 12  minutes

The best thing about these cookies are you can use any flavor cake mix that you want. I only had white cake mix on hand so that is what I used but they tasted great!


Don't forget about the giveaways we are doing this week. Leave a comment to this post if you would like to win any of the following items!
This adorable baby doll dress

These pretty earrings

A menu board

Minnie Mouse Purse

Adorable snowman earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment