Monday, December 3, 2012

christmas cards day 3

Well we didn't get to make as many Christmas cards last week as I planned on I wanted to make them at least 4 days.  So we took Wednesday off to watch a Christmas show.  Then Friday one of my little ones got sick and since they are all in the same family they all went home really early.  So we only got to do 3 days.
 
This card is really cutie. 
All you need is a blank card or card stock cut in half and folded in half.
different colors of construction paper. 
a hole punch
glue
and markers.  
I cut card stock in half and then folded each half in half. To make my cards.
Then I let my children
 


 
then I let the children use hole punches to punch out a lot of holes from the construction paper

 

then I put glue dots in a random pattern around the edges of the cards and let the children put the construction paper dots on the glue
 
then you take a green marker and draw lines around the dots.  Then you add black lines connecting the construction paper dots to the green marker lines.  And you have a Christmas lights card.  You can write a message in the middle or leave it blank your choice. 
 
I hope you are all having a good time getting ready for Christmas.
Stephanie
 


No comments:

Post a Comment