Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tasty Tuesady Fudge in the Microwave

Since Mindy made all those cookies Saturday I decided to make candy on Sunday I did not get as much done as her but I did get some made. 

Today I am going to share with you a idea a saw on pinterest it was for fudge in the microwave.  I went to the sight and realized it was the same recipe I use just made in the microwave.  So much easier.  And just as good.   Here is the recipe

 
Fudge

18 oz chocolate chips
1 can sweet condensed milk
pinch of salt
3/4 cup nuts
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla

In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips, butter, and sweet condensed milk. Stirring the whole time. Remove from heat, and add remaining ingredients. Pour in 9 inch square pan. Chill a few hours, then cut into squares.
Variation: White Fudge: Use 1 1/2 pounds white confectionery candy coating instead of chocolate chips
Now to make it in the microwave simply put choc chips, sweet condensed milk and butter in the microwave for 3 minutes.  Remove for microwave and stir till everything is melted add rest of ingredients and follow rest of directions. 

I am so glad I found this recipe I hated the stirring part of the original recipe.

Hint I line my 9 inch pan with aluminum foil to make it easier to remove the fudge

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment