Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Whatever Wednesday how does are garden grow.

see the flower that is going to turn in to a tomato.Yes!!!!!



more tomatoes


summer squash is starting to take off

more tomatoes

and more tomatoes

cucumbers these need to get growing

and so do these


my watermelon is doing good even has a few blooms on it hope it keeps it up

I cant remember what this is so if anyone has any idea please let me know I figure I will find out when it produces something



tomato is still there and growing

strawberries looking good just need a lot more to get enough to eat more than 1 or 2 at a time

Mindy's garden looking pretty good
4 blueberries

tomatoes

more tomatoes

bell peppers

cucumbers and zucchini

more cucumbers

tomatoes looking good

this cucumber is growing good


more bell peppers with lots of blooms hopefully means lots of peppers

not a very good picture of the watermelon
I hope you are all enjoying this summer as much as I am.  Now that my leg is starting to feel better. And I can get around in the yard and garden.  Now we just have to get Mindy all better with her ankle.  I hope you have a great day.

Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment