Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Whatever Wednesday ( garden)

I finally have stuff growing!!!! I am so excited. Pretty soon both Stephanie and I should have a garden full of vegetables and then we will be posting recipes to go with those veggies.
Here is a green pepper. I have 2 green pepper plants planted.
Tomatoes. I have 4 tomato plants planted. I am thinking of going and buying a couple cherry tomato plants also. They will have to go into pots like this one since the garden is full already.
I even have some blueberries starting to come on. My husband will be so happy when they get ripe.

How is your garden doing?

watermelon

yellow summer squash

strawberries

cucumbers

tomato plants

My 1 tomato

more tomato plants

more tomato plants

tomato plants


summer squash 

tomatoes again

strawberries with blooms

strawberries
Stephanie here I don't have hardly any thing blooming yet but I started mine from seeds and I got a late start on them but they are growing really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment