Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What Ever Wednesday

Hey Stephanie Here.  Today I am going to talk about the one second needle.  I am sure you have seen this on TV.  Well I have been seeing them around a lot and since I am over 40 my eyesight has not been what it used to be.  So I have been having a really hard time seeing the holes in the needle to thread them.  So I decided to give them a try.  I got these out of a catalog and after ship they cost me $8.22. 

This is what came in the package 4 small needles 4 large needles in a nice round case.  A mini sewing kit. That I think I am going to give to a little girl I know who is just getting in to sewing.  And a instruction sheet.  Which you really don't need because these are so simple to use.



I decided to try mine out right away sewing a little stuffed Halloween project that I hope to get done for next weeks make it Monday.
I must say the needle is so easy to tread.  I just made a loop around the needle and pulled it into the grove.  And I was ready to go.  It worked just like they say it will.  And it sews pretty good also.  I only had 2 little problems with it.

1 Some times the thread would come out of the needle.  Which was really no big deal since all you have to do is re thread it.

2 I like to sew 2 rows around thing sometimes especially if I think they will be handled a lot.  And sometimes when I was going around a second time the needle would get caught in the thread from the other row.

So If you are having trouble seeing the hole in a needle like I am I would say you are going to really like how easy they are to thread.

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment