Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What Ever Wednesday

 Hey everyone.  I hope you are having a good Wednesday.  Today's post is about Pinterest.  I am sure some of you all ready use this sight but for the rest of you I will try to tell you a little about it.  I am in love with this sight because instead of having to add a book mark for everything I see on the internet that I want to come back to I can now pin it to a board and just go back there from the board.

So here is how it work you have to request a invite to join.  When you get one you can start pining.  You can pin 1 of  3 different ways.  1 you can search pinterest boards and repin stuff that you see there.  2 If someone has a piniterest button on there blog you can pin from there.  3 you can add the pin button to your tool bar.
I will warn you this sight is very addictive.  if you are in need of an invitation please send us an email here at twocraftingmoms with you email address and Mindy or I will be glad to send you an invitation.
Here is the link to the sight if you are interested in checking it out.

http://pinterest.com/

Let us know what you think
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment