Thursday, September 29, 2011

Welcome to Thifty Thursday ( Couponing part 1)

In today's economy money is tight for everyone and it seems that more and more of us are using coupons to help cut our grocery bills. Today I thought we could talk about ways to organize them. Everyone has different ways and you have to find what works best for you. I personally use the binder method so I thought I would explain to use how I set mine up
I first bought a zip up binder. I then went and bought baseball card holders to use to put my coupons in. I then last added tab dividers so I could organize my coupons into sections.

For the last step I added a pencil holder to the front. I usually keep a calculator and pen in this pouch.
You can divide them however you choose. I use the following: bread, dairy, can goods, pasta and helper, frozen, cleaning, health, medicine, paper goods, baby, snacks
I hope this helps you if you are interested in using a binder method. It is time consuming to start but after that it makes seeing your coupons so much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment