Monday, September 26, 2011

Make It Monday

Hey Stephanie here with your make it Monday post.  This was suppose to be a post about how I make my Halloween people in the front yard pictured above
But since it rained all day yesterday I did not get them done.


I did have something I was wanting to do any way so I did it and it is going to be our Make it Monday
project.  It will only take about 5 minutes to do.

A friend of mine gave me this really pretty foliage for fall.
I have these vases I use on my mantel for decoration.  This summer they were filled with shells.  


So I simply cut the leaves off of the foliage

Placed them in the 2 vases trying to keep the prettier sides facing out.

And placed them on my mantel
I also used some of my twine wrapped bottles on here and a few pumpkins this way I can keep it up  till Thanksgiving.
Here are a few more pictures
  See quick and simple
Let me know what you think
Steph.

No comments:

Post a Comment