Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hi this is Stephanie Welcome to Whatever Wednesday

Hey everyone out there in blog land.  I thought I would do this weeks Whatever Wednesday since I promised to let everyone one know how the premade cream cheese frosting was.  The brand I got was Duncan Hines Whipped frosting 16.2oz.  I have to say I was disappointed in it the first problem was that the color was more of a cream color than white.  But I figured that was just because they have to add stuff to preserve it.  Then I started icing the cake and there was not enough to cover a layered cake.  So I ended up making some cream cheese frosting.  Also the taste was not quite right.  It didn't taste bad but
just not what I am used to when I think of cream cheese frosting.  I might end up using it again but not for a red velvet cake. 
So there you have it my opinion of this frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment