Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tasty Tuesday ( Chicken and Corn Soup)

First I want to say that we are sorry that we have not posted much lately. Both Stephanie and I have not been feeling well and that has put us both behind schedule. I promise we will get better about posting daily very soon. In the meantime I made a new soup last night and it turned out really well. I thought I would share the recipe with you for Tasty Tuesday.. Let us know if you make it!

Chicken and Corn Soup

3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1 white onion, chopped
3 red potatoes, diced small
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 carrots, peeled and sliced thin
1 tsp. dried basil
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1 can corn
1 can cream style corn
3 cups chicken broth
parsley
pepper

Dump in crockpot and cook on low for 7 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment