Tuesday, February 28, 2012

make it monday and tasty tuesday combined.

Hey everyone I was going to post this recipe for make it Monday because I made it up.  But I wanted the picture to go with it and my DH did not tell me how to get it from my new phone( his old phone) to my computer till late last night so I am dong make it Monday and tasty Tuesday.  So you will get 2 recipes today.

  Sausage, egg, hash brown breakfast skillet

this is really simple to make you will need
1 lb. sausage
6 eggs beaten
6 hash browns I used the frozen ones
1 onion
1 cup cheddar cheese
brown the sausage and onions in a skillet.  Once they are fully cooked remove from skillet and set aside in a paper towel lined bowl.  Next cook has browns in the same skillet.  Remove from skillet and set aside.  Then Scramble eggs in the same skillet.  When Eggs are done add hash browns and sausage back to pan and add cheddar cheese.  heat until cheese is melted.  Now you are ready eat.

 
Honey Pecan Pork Chops:
1 1/4 pounds boneless pork loin, pounded thin
1/2 cup all-purpose flour for coating
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup chopped pecans

Directions
1. In a shallow dish, mix together flour, salt and pepper. Dredge pork cutlets in the flour mixture.
2. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chops, and brown both sides. Transfer to a warm plate.
3. Mix honey and pecans into the pan drippings. Heat through, stirring constantly. Pour sauce over cutlets
Serve with fresh baked sweet potatoes and buttered broccoli.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment