Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Kitchen make over

So I am having my kitchen remodeled.  Because it is the most nonfunctional kitchen I have ever been in.  Here are pictures to show you what I am starting with

this is pretty much all the counter space I have had for the last 8 months 

there is also a large opening next to the stove leading in to dinning room

see the wall in the middle of the kitchen so lovely

this is what is on other side of wall
and this

here is a picture from one end of kitchen to other end.

 So as you can see thanksgiving and Christmas were not fun cooking in this kitchen.

So we decided to close the big opening by the stove and reopen the door that was original to the home.
the wall in the middle of the room will be replace with a wooden beam for structural support.  the stove will pretty much stay where it is with cabinet and counter space on either side then the fridge will move to same wall stove is on.  Sink wall will have cabinets and counter from window to door.
wish me luck with all this

Stephanie






No comments:

Post a Comment