Thursday, June 20, 2013

Steak Marinade

I have to say that I am a lucky girl when it comes to eating steak. My wonderful Father-In-Law sends us Omaha Steaks for my birthday and they super yummy. If you have never tried them before you really need to. Not only to do they have steak, they also have chicken, pork chops, fish, hamburgers, sides and some of the best cheesecake you will ever eat. My mouth waters just thinking about that cheesecake.........back to the steak though. We took steak with us when we went camping and I tried a new marinade recipe for them. My husband who doesn't say much either way when it comes to food ( he just likes me to feed him) even said how awesome these were. The longer you let them marinate the better and more tender they are going to be.

Steak Maranide

4 tbsp olive oil
salt
pepper
garlic powder
2/3 cup terayike sauce
2 tsp soy sauce
liquid smoke
4 tbsp worcestershire sauce

Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder on one side of steak. Pour 1/2 tsp oil on each side and knead spices/oil into steak. Repeat on other side. Add remaining ingredients, marinate at least 30 minutes before cooking or grilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment