Monday, June 10, 2013

Make-It-Monday (Fruit and Smore Cones)

Last week my family rented a cabin at a state park about 2 hours from our home. We have did this numerous times now and I like it because we can cook all of our meals at the cabin and it saves us a lot of money! Before we went I started looking on pinterest for some different recipes and I came across this one for a dessert. It looked so yummy and since it was different than the usual smores I wrote it down on my list. I am sure glad I did because my girls loved them!

Fruit and Smore Cones

strawberries
bananas
mini marshmallows
chocolate chips
waffle cones

First you take your waffle cone and fill it with the ingredients listed above.
Next wrap your cone in foil and place on grill.
Cook over charcol for 5-7 minutes. Make sure you turn the cones often or they will burn ( we found this out the hard way!)
Unwrap your cones and enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment