Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pineapple Teryaki Grilled Chicken

I am always looking for a good chicken recipe---we eat A LOT of chicken at my house so I was super excited with how well this one turned out. We grilled it out while we were camping but it would do great in the oven to....I am betting it could even be made in the crockpot. I really do love my crockpot lol.

Pineapple Teryaki Grilled Chicken
1 can (6oz) pineapple juice
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 can pineapple slices (optional)
4 chicken breasts

In a med bowl mix pineapple juice, vegetable oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder and pepper. Marniate chicken in this for 2-8 hours. Grill 5-7 min on each side. Place pineapple on grill and grill 1-2 minutes on each side.

No comments:

Post a Comment