Friday, May 3, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week ( Day 5)

Today I am going to share with you the final gift that I have made for my daughters school. Next week I will let you know how well they liked them. Before we get to that gift here is a review of what I have already shared this week





Donuts

Popcorn
Yoohoo drink

the poem to go along with it

 
The cup of mints

The poem to go with it
For day 5 we have soup mugs. Because I couldn't find 26 of either one of these mugs I had to get 2 different kinds. Here is what they look like and the poem that goes with it. If I can find some individually wrapped crackers over the weekend I will add them to the soup.

I opened the lid on these and stuck the soup inside.

I also wanted to share some ideas for the assistants for the school. I think they get overlooked a lot but they play an important role in the classroom.
starbursts

dum dum suckers

goldfish crackers. I will package these up in seperate packages closer to time

mints

fortune cookies
I hope some of these ideas helped you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment