Monday, May 27, 2013

finally back


Stephanie here
I am finally back. A lot has happened the last few months.  As I posted earlier I lost the most wonderful man in the whole world to a car wreck. 
Since then I have purchased a home in Paducah KY to be closer to Scott's parents and my parents.  It is an older home with a really big front porch and nice big rooms.  A little smaller than our home was but still nice size.  Some of the carpet is pretty ugly and the room I have chosen for my own is really in need of some cosmetic repair real soon.  Ugly blue walls and carpet but first we need to get everything unpacked.  1 of my very best friends is moving in with me so I will not be here alone.   I just moved in on Tuesday of last week and just got the Internet up today.  So here are some pictures of the house I wanted to share with everyone. I will be posting lots of stuff about home repair and decorating on a budget the next few months as that will be my only job for a little while.  The only room I  did not take a picture of is my room mates room. 
kitchen


kitchen
 

back of house


back of house  

mud room

mud room

living room

my room

living room

living room

dinning room

my room

my room


 
dinning room

 

No comments:

Post a Comment