Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tasty Tuesday ( Pizza Pasta Salad)

It is starting to get warm here in Indiana. For my family that means we grill out a lot and eat more salads . This morning I made up a pizza pasta salad that I think you will enjoy. It is simple to make but has a great flavor to it. The best part is that you will have these ingredients already on hand.

Pizza Pasta Salad

1 box pasta ( you can use any shape you want, I used bow tie pasta)
1 bottle zesty Italian dressing ( I used Kraft)
2 large tomatoes or container of cherry tomatoes -cut
2 pkgs of pepperoni- cut into small pieces
1 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp of garlic salt
1/2 tsp of parsley flakes
2 cups mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese ( use as much as you like)

Cook and drain pasta. Add remaining ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve.

Optional- add green onions, olives, salami, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment