Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tasty Tuesday ( Cheesy & Beefy Tomato Corkscrew Pasta Bake)

I found this recipe on Kraft website. I changed it a little bit to fit what we like and that is what I am sharing here. Everyone in my family loved it, even my 8 year who refuses to eat just about anything that has hamburger in it. I hope you enjoy it to!

Cheesy & Beefy Tomato Corkscrew Pasta Bake

1 pkg, pasta ( you can use any shape that you want)
1 pd hamburger
3 cloves of minced garlic
1 can diced tomatoes ( I used homeade diced tomatoes that I had frozen form last summer)
1 cup marinara sauce
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 pd velveeta, cubed

Cook pasta as directed on package and drain. Meanwhile brown hamburger with garlic and Italian seasoning. Drain. Add diced tomatoes, marinara sauce, dash of Parmesan cheese. Simmer for 8-10 minutes and then add drained pasta to hamburger mix. Spoon half of mixture in bottom of casserole dish. Top with velveeta. Add remaining pasta mixture and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Uncover, bake an additional 10 minutes




No comments:

Post a Comment